Access

Bottle #2



0 comments

I've tried to prepare a bottle container, with questionable results. I've used a 2 l bottle for milk, cut half of it, made some small holes in the upper half and inserted it upside down in the lower one.


This kind of plastic (not rigid enough) and the presence of the handle didn't help. Anyway now it's "up", with some pepper seeds inside (both these and these). We'll see how it works.
Note that some of the links I found propose the use of the bottle to get a self-watering container, for instance:



but what I tried is not like that, it's just the replacement of a simple vase. I'll try again with different bottles since I think it could be turn out better.

And to end, just another series of examples of the use of bottles:



Note: some of the links I share were found on diaspora ("an open-source and distributed community of social networks run by users") and more specifically following the tag gardening. I'm still not used to it and to the way information gets organized there, but it's worth a look..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post